When you are sure that the problem is with the software and factory reset also didn’t help, it’s time to install stock firmware on Google Pixel stock ROM (firmware). In the next step select the extracted firmware files (done in step-3) corresponding to each buttons in the odin app. For example click on button “CP” and select the extracted firmware file which starts with “CP“. Same way click on “AP” and and select the extracted firmware file which starts with “AP“.
If you don’t want the previous data on your phone please skip the last button on Odin which is “UMS” or “USERDATA“. In the next step you need to enter your M31s into the “download mode“. These are instructions on how to flash or install Stock ROM (firmware) on Mediatek Devices using the SP Flash Tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool). Your Huawei P30 device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device.
- Before getting started, a few things are to be considered.
- Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- It was once a top contender in the Android ROM scene for many different reasons — innovative features, a slick user interface, a revolutionary camera app — you name it.
- This firmware for the region with CSC code is ACG (ACG – United States).
- Most Motorola phones come with My UX, which is the company’s proprietary Android skin.
- Imagine being on your device’s stock ROM, but with slight tweaks here and there that allow you to customize your device without losing out on the Stock stability.
At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more. It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices. So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list. After a few years of break, Paranoid Android is back again.
- We recommend that only people who are technically inclined try to flash ROMs on their devices, as it can be tricky.
- Have a look at the pros and cons of custom ROMs mentioned below.
- Finally, if your phone is rooted, you won’t get the latest updates from Google via OTA.
- This version of the operating system is its “default” state, with no Google apps, no customizations, and no extra features.
- Let us know what do you think about the TWRP recovery software in the comment section below.
If not, you can search our website for the device-specific tutorial. While earlier we were only limited to using a custom recovery for this job, but now we have other ways to do it from within the OS. We will head on and demonstrate two different methods to backup Android ROMs. However, you are only limited to back up against your allotted free storage quota, unless you choose “High Quality” as the Upload size. This will upload your media in the best possible quality for reduced file size. You still have the option to buy more storage from Google, if you’re willing to opt for original size backups.